Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 2009 NewsStand

Veranda June 2009This was a really fun story to shot with Veranda. 
I met Suzanne Goin on a shoot 2 years earlier, at that time her restaurant Lucques was already a phenomenal success and she was working on a new project A.O.C. Wine Bar now, another staple in the culinary word. She is such an amazing and talented person and both restaurants are a must when visiting Los Angeles.


This house, I shot for House Beautiful, was so cozy tucked away along the coast in Malibu. It had the most beautiful view of the ocean and sunset. It felt like being on your own island, hard to believe we were so close to LA

This story I shot in Manhattan Beach , CA for Better Homes & Gardens. 
Amazing cottage and the home owner ,Erin Curci, makes the most beautiful reclaimed furniture. You always meet interesting  people on this job which I love .


and Fit pregnancy! Always fun !!!! 
Molly Ringwald was so great that day and I really enjoyed shooting her for the cover. No celeb. secrets/dish to tell ... she was really down to earth, normal and a good sense of humour. 
I also worked on several smaller stories which dotted the issue. I scanned the Style page I worked on as well as a pelvic exercise story for after pregnancy. Always learning new things :-)


No comments: