Sunday, April 22, 2012

Summer Planting....In the boxes

We made a trip to our friend Nysha at Ardenwood Edibles to select some plants for our summer garden. WOW I was so shocked by all the amazing heirloom varieties she had to choose from. It was so fun to select unique varieties that I don't see or hard to find in the grocery store.It made me even more excited to get everything planted ...I am already enjoying this exclusive produce in my mind:-) 
Fingers crossed
we decided to go with the main crop we enjoyed last year... lots of tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and squash..but this year more variety:-)
Our sweet Henry kept us company :-)
ps.....do you see in the back round, how the bee hive is growing :-) our bee suits and smoker arrive soon and hopefully we will be harvesting Honey!

No comments: